To ensure proper installation and usage of the Hy-Lok tube fittings, and meet industry safety regulations, we offer the Hy-Lok tube fitting training to our distributors, end-users based in Europe (plus their installation partners) and OEM’s in general.
This training is organized by our highly experienced and enthusiastic trainer, with a background of many years in the valves and fittings industry.
Hy-Lok tube fittings and other instrumentation products are designed to perform under extreme circumstances. Often installed in hard to reach places. Proper installation and product knowledge is therefore essential!
Why would you spend a day to attend this Hy-Lok tube fitting installation training?
• The training is recommended for “our” distributors and Hy-Lok installation partners.
• Hy-Lok products are installed to perform under extreme circumstances. Correct installation will prevent time- and production losses, guaranty a leak free! system and “on time” delivery of your installation and/or project. (Too) late supply may lead to significant claims!
• Installations are subject to high quality demands. Being certified to install our products is often essential in “landing” the project for your company.
• After this training you (or your production staff) will be able to work safely with Hy-Lok tube fittings, tubing and other Hy-Lok instrumentation products. The training also creates awareness of the (local or EU) safety regulations and/or directives.
• The training is highly interactive, “all your questions” will be answered… We guarantee!
• A broader knowledge and understanding of all Hy-Lok instrumentation products will also create upsell possibilities for all of your current and future projects.
What have you learned after attending this Hy-Lok tube fitting and installation training?
- The basic principal(s) of Hy-Lok tube fittings, and how they “work”.
- The only and correct make up procedure of Hy-Lok tube fittings.
- Use of Hy-Lok Go – No Go! gauges for “gap” inspection. AKA gap inspection gauges.
- Make and re-make of Hy-Lok tube fittings.
- Tube- and material selection and preparation. As well as storage and handling (this saves money!).
- Product identification.
- All other Hy-Lok instrumentation products and how these relate to fittings and installation. (Smarter and broader selection options and product awareness. Additional potential and sales. Cross selling chances. And increasing the trust of your customers).
- Typical applications and identifying sales potential and opportunities.
René Sowald, Regional Development Manager Asia at Hatraco B.V, attended the Hy-Lok tube fitting training in 2021 together with 2 colleagues who are responsible for the complete installation and fabrication of Hatraco’s Hydraulic Starting Systems. He has completed (and passed) the Hy-Lok tube fitting training in order to get more knowledge and understanding of the specifications and benefits of Hy-Lok tube fittings and instrumentation products. His customers appreciate his craftmanship and understanding of the products his company sells and installs in offshore- and maritime projects. René informs;
“The training is relevant, serious, fun, interactive and with great eye for detail and safety”. René and his colleagues are eager to receive the certificate and work with Hy-Lok products with confidence.René Sowald, Regional Development Manager Asia at Hatraco B.V
You will be certified for installation, operation and maintenance of Hy-Lok tube fittings (end-user is responsible for (optimal) performance conditions).
Where will this training take place?
We can organize the Hy-Lok tube fitting installation training at your own company (in house), or at a location of your choice.
An important part of the training is a practical exercise. So access to a workbench is necessary.
At Hy-Lok we aim to add value to our distributors and installation partners!