Hy-Lok offers a variety of gauge valve, 2, 3, 4 and 5-Valve instrument manifolds all available in a wide range of materials and fully compatible with the requirements of the Oil & Gas, Petro-Chemical and Power Plant industries.
The gauge valve and 2-Valve manifolds are designed for static pressure applications; the 3, 4 and 5-Valve manifolds are designed for differential pressure applications.
As a customer-focused company, Hy-Lok provides high-quality products and engineering solutions that address our customers’ business and technical requirements.
Gauges & Root Valves
- The GV Series Gauge valves are designed for static pressure gauge and instrument installation
for isolation and venting.
- The Gauge 2-valves are designed to facilitate safe, compact, and economical gauge
installation and operation.
- The Gauge root valves(multi port) allowing the versatile positioning of gauges or instruments
without requiring additional perforation of the main piping.
2, 3 and 5-Valve Instrument Manifolds
The M Series instrument manifolds are designed for all types of instruments from static pressure gauge to differential
Available for direct or remote mounting, the pressure manifolds enable isolation, calibration and venting in a single unit.
Modular Instrumentation System
- 2 & 4-Valve Pressure and Differential Pressure Manifolds
- Instrument Mono Flange Valves and Seal Pots
- Self venting Purge Blocks and Steam Tracing Blocks
- Filling Connector and Mounting Plates, Protective Sgade
The MS Series Modular Instrumentation Systems are designed in accordance
with the Shell MESC specification for process instrumentation, and provides
substantial advantages by the simplest and most effective means to install
Transmitters and Gauges.
Based on a standard Mounting Plate, it allows components to be either preassembled
in the workshop or assembled at a later stage, providing maximum
flexibility without compromising quality and safety.
The Modular Instrumentation System has a full range of manifolds for differential
pressure, pressure and gauge applications and accessories including GRP
Enclosures, Steam Tracing Blocks, Seal Pots, Self Venting Purge Blocks.
- Standard valve bonnet throughout manifold range.
- Integral back seat on stem for a secondary seal in the fully opened position.
- Non-rotating Tip & externally adjustable gland .
- Stem seals below stem threads.
- Stem threads are protected from process media (not-wetted)
Stem seals below stem threads for protect stem threads from process media.
- Stem with cold rolled threads.
- Blow-out proof stem.
- Back seat – Metal to metal secondary needle seal.
- Standard packing is PTFE and optional Graphite packing is available for high temperature.
- Anti-Tamper valve bonnets for Equalize and Vent valves.
- Bonnet locking pin to prevents bonnet loosening due to vibration.
- All Valves 100% factory tested.
- Manifold bodies : 316/316L Stainless Steel, Monel Alloy 400, Hastelloy C-276, Super Duplex available
- Fixing bolts of high tensile stainless steel, ASTM A193-B8M CL.1
- Gasket of flat PTFE or Graphite rings
Max. Pressure & Temperature
- Max allowable working pressure : 6000 psi (413 bar) at 100°F (38°C)
- Max allowable temperature :
450°F (232°C) max with PTFE stem packing
1200°F (648°C) max with Graphite stem packing and 316SS, Hastelloy C-276 , Super Duplex